Sometimes we need a brighter screen while working on a laptop. But what to do when the brightness is already at its maximum level? This question came in my mind when I wanted to increase my laptop screen’s brightness but it was already full.
Did you face the same situation ever? Isn’t your laptop brightness enough for you? Do you want to increase the brightness of the laptops for nursing students? If yes, then read the article untill the end because I’m sharing all my research about how to make laptop screens brighter than max.
It’s a headache when we watch a movie but don’t enjoy it due to low brightness. There are many ways to increase brightness that we will describe in this article, but you can quickly increase brightness manually as well. For this, you need to find the keys with the icon of the sun. You can locate them quickly on your keyboard; they primarily exist in between F keys. You can increase or decrease your laptop screen’s brightness using these keys.
In the case of having Windows 10 on your laptop, there is another quick and easy way to increase brightness. For this, you need to go to the taskbar then go to the Action Center; there will be a slide to increase or decrease the laptop’s brightness.
Moreover, in MacBook, you need to go to the system menu, go to the Apple menu and find the display brightness setting.
After these steps, if still there is no progress, then you can try other methods.
How to increase display brightness if there is a Monitor with Windows 10
In the case of having a monitor, there is a different way to increase brightness. Because monitor has settings that are different from laptop settings. But you can easily adjust the brightness on the monitor by following easy steps. To do this, press the button which exists at the bottom of your screen and press it again to get a menu. Now adjust the brightness according to your need.
Use calibration wizard to increase brightness at maximum level
If you are using the Windows 10 operating system on your laptop, there will be an option of a calibration wizard to increase the screen’s brightness. To use this option, follow the steps are mentioned below.
- At first, click on the start button, then go to the setting; after that, go to display.
- Here you need to find the option of “Advanced Display Setting.”
- After that, locate the option of “display hyperlink” and click on it. Now the popup menu is open; you can see the Color Management option there. By clicking next, you will have another popup window.
- After that, you will have the Advanced tab option, click on it, and go down to the laptop’s window. There will be a display Calibration Option; click on it and get the option to adjust the laptop screen’s brightness.
Increase brightness using calibration option on Monitor
If you have windows 10 on your desktop monitor and want to increase brightness using calibration wizard, you can do it by following these steps.
- First of all, click on the start button, go to the setting, go to the system, then display; after that, you will have the option of Advanced display Setting. Then go to the adaptor properties.
- After that, you will find the option “calibrate display” under the color management button. Now click on it.
Increase the brightness than maximum level using apps
Nowadays, you have many options to increase the brightness of the laptop’s screen. Also, there are many apps available to do this task. There are two leading apps available that you can use to adjust the brightness of the laptop’s screen. The one is f.lux, and the second is the lemin app with CF. You can use both apps to increase brightness. The lemin app adjusts brightness according to the place and time, which is an excellent thing.
So finally, you have learned that how to make laptop screen brighter than maximum. There is nothing complicated in this world if you try to do something. And there is no problem which has no solution. It would help if you were consistent and focused when searching for answers. I hope this article will help you to solve your problem.