Have you bought the Brother Printer and want to connect it with your laptop? But don’t know how to connect Brother Printer to the laptop? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Because in this article, we will describe in detail that how to connect Brother Printer to the laptop.
Well, it’s straightforward and relatively simple to connect a brand new Brother Printer to the best selling laptops for nursing students. But it’s essential to follow all the steps carefully to do this task. Also, you will know some crucial points related to Brother Printer.
Laptop requirements to connect Brother Printer
If you want a wireless connection, then you need to know that, in this case, your laptop must have a wireless card. And you should consider a printer that is set up for wireless communication. However, new laptops are designed for wireless connection, and you don’t need to install a wireless card, but if you have an older one, you need to do it.
Nowadays, brother printers are coming for wireless connection within the network. And you will need to arrange a hard-line connection to bring the network online. You can easily connect more than one device, and it’s an ideal product for offices and homes as well.
To make a connection printer and laptop must be connected with the same network. To connect printer with the internet, you can use the hard-line connection. Let’s see how to connect a wired printer connection to the laptop.
How to connect Brother Printer to the laptop
So, you have bought a Brother Printer, and now you want to connect it with your laptop. Are you wondering that how to connect the Brother Printer with the laptop? You don’t need to wonder; here is a complete procedure to do it.
- At first, download the printer driver for the laptop and browse the Brother Printer website.
- Locate the download link and click on it.
- There will be a product group category; choose printer into it.
- After that, find the “view” option and click on it to continue.
- The next step is choosing the Operating System and the language you want to set from the drop-down menu.
- Check that driver has begun to download or not; if yes, then wait for accomplishing.
- After that, restart the laptop and then connect it with the printer via USB cable.
- Now turn the power-on of the printer and let the laptop recognize the printer.
How to connect Brother wireless printer with the laptop
Brother Printers also provide a wireless connection facility. Yes, you can print any document without a wired connection on Brother Printer. You need to bring your printer to the wireless connection. If you want to learn how to connect a wireless printer to the laptop, read the instructions below.
- To connect a wireless printer, turn on your laptop and router.
- After that, turn on your Brother Printer, go to the control panel and open the menu on the touch screen.
- Now open the network section and click on WLAN.
- Now go to the set-up wizard.
- After that, locate the option “Network I/F switched to Wireless” on the screen, then click on the enter button.
- Now locate your network from the results and then click on enter.
- After that, the system will ask for your password for wireless connection; enter the Wi-Fi password into it.
- You have successfully connected the printer to the wireless network. Now check the printer is working fine or not.
It’s an easy process to connect the Brother Printer to the laptop. Follow all the instructions carefully and get the connection. But still, if you are facing any issues, contact the technician, and explain the issues you are facing. Also, you can go to the Brother Printer’s website search for the solution.