Does your laptop battery run out mostly when you are far away from the socket? Do you lose golden opportunities just due to the laptop’s dead battery? If you are facing these problems then don’t worry, we have a solution for you. Yes, we have a solution, and the solution is a power bank.
Yes, you can charge the exclusive laptops for streaming with a power bank. Now, the question will come to your mind about how to charge a laptop with a power bank. And the answer is available in this article; read the article to get complete information about how to charge a laptop with a power bank.
Purchase the right power bank for your laptop
The first step regarding charging the laptop with a power bank is to purchase the correct power bank. Many laptops need 16V-20V output when it comes to charging a laptop without a charger. Meanwhile, most power banks provide 5V USB output. Always check rating and customer reviews before buying a power bank according to your laptop.
Make sure to charge the power bank fully before using
Whenever you go anywhere, ensure to charge the power bank fully before leaving home. So that, when your laptop’s battery runs out, you can charge the laptop with a power bank and can save yourself from an unpleasant situation.
Connect the power bank to the laptop
Now, you need to connect the power bank to the laptop. Usually, the power banks connect to the laptop via UCB-C port and cable. If you are comfortable with it, then good enough, but if you want to use a lighter port, go for a USB type-A port.
Switch on the power bank
Turn on the power bank now to start charging. Every power bank has its qualities and features according to its brand. Check your power bank need to be powered on or not. Ensure that the power bank is charging the laptop by confirming the symbol of battery charging.
Some practical ways to increase battery life
There are some practical ways to help you increase the battery life.
- To increase battery timing, makes sure to work on one program at a time. Multi-tasking is a good habit, but it’s not undoubtedly good for your laptop’s battery life.
- Either you are a windows eight user or windows 10, keep checking the taskbar to see which programs are running in the background and affecting battery life.
- To save battery life, avoid using battery-consuming programs. As use notepad instead of Microsoft word.
- When you have to work offline, make a habit of closing Wi-Fi. Also, turn on Bluetooth when you need it.
- Turn on the power saver to save the battery.
- Make sure that there are no externals connected to the laptop. If there is, remove them. For example, if any USB is connected to the laptop and you are not using it, it might be draining the laptop battery.
- Make a habit of cleaning the ventilation area because it affects battery life. When the vents are blocked with dust, they struggle to keep the laptop cool and, as a result, use more battery.
Question: Is there a power bank available in the market for laptops?
Answer: Yes, there are multiple types of power banks available online. You need to search “best power bank for laptop,” and you will get several choices on amazon.com and other marketplaces. But you find them a little bit expensive, but they are also remarkable as per quality.
Question: What things should be considered when buying a power bank for a laptop?
Answer: When it comes to charging a laptop with a power bank, you need a power bank with a higher output voltage. Make sure to buy a power bank that can charge mobile phones, tablets, music players, along laptops. That’s why you need a power bank with different output ports for charging different devices. Things that should be considered when buying a power bank are mentioned below.
- Durable and lighter.
- Advance technology.
- Reasonable with quality.
- Compatible with your laptop’s model.
- Input and output.
Question: Is keeping the power bank safe during the flight?
Answer: Yes, it’s completely safe, and you can keep your power bank with you.
Whether you have misplaced your laptop charger or crashed, now you can charge the laptop with a power bank. So follow instructions and charge your laptop.